sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

All You Need Is Love

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me...

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true...

And when I touch you I feel happy inside.
It's such a feeling that my love...

In my life I'll love you more...

I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her...

I love you, I love you, I love you
That's all I want to say...

You don't realize how much
I need you.
Love you all the time,
Never leave you...

She´s the kind of girl you want so much
It makes you sorry
Still you don´t regret a single day...

She's just the girl for me and
I want all the world to see we've met...

Love is old, love is new
Love is all, love is you...



The Beatles


Não chegam a ser 1 milhão de motivos, mas já são 10 ótimos deles.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Concordaram ou discordaram das minha ideias?